Pink Coral is a private collection of wardrobe essentials for summers, staycations, and vacations. Beach and resort wear ideal clothing outfits including tops, bottoms, rompers, and dresses.
We are a Miami based online retailer of women's fashion apparel. Our primary goal is to bring you the endless summers with Miami inspired, Miami bought clothing that reflects Miami's unique flair and style.
Our team comprised of some of Miami's finest is dedicated to bringing the endless vacation to you with styles that shine. Wherever you are, wherever you go, we want to help you to perfect a look that suits you.
Pink Coral was inspired by fabulous Miami from the culture to gorgeous people, the variety of fashion, and breathtaking views, its boundless beauty is everywhere. However, we found that shopping is more than an inconvenience, it's very limited to the everyday shopper and bargain hunters. And this is why we founded, Pink Coral Miami.
Each item of our private collection is selected with different women in mind, to suit all shapes and sizes. Whether shopping for wardrobe essentials, vacation destinations, or summertime wears for home or the office, we've got you covered.
Follow our lifestyle blog as we cover a variety of topics and interests in and around South Florida.
We encourage you to sign up for our mailing list to get our latest updates on sales, special events, local Pop-up shops, new blog posts, giveaways and more!
Please enjoy these fun facts about Miami. Did you know?
- Miami is the first and only major U.S. city to have been founded by a woman. Julia Tuttle a.k.a. Mother Miami.
- Miami has a Hispanic population of about 64% making it the ‘Capital of Latin America’.
- Miami has the biggest collection of Art Deco Architecture in the world (800+ buildings).
- Miami is a man-made island. It used to be a literal swamp.
- Miami Invented suntan lotion in 1944. It's only fitting that suntan lotion was invented in the Sunshine State!
- Miami is home of the largest snow skiing club in the world - no, seriously!
- Miami invented the ATM for rollerbladers in 1996.
- Miami has won many awards, including Cleanest City in the U.S. and Best Beach in the U.S.
- Miami has the largest cruise ship port in the world.
- Miami is the diving capital of the world (apparently pirates used to love coming here back in the day and hide their treasures).